Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Cocoa lets you build beautiful and powerful user interfaces quickly and easily. Unfortunately unit testing of Cocoa hasn't had this same level of flexibility, power and ease of use... until now. OCRunner provides a sleek, attractive and powerful user interface.
Get involved to help improve OCRunner. File bugs or feature requests in the bug tracker. Or take advantage of the fact that it is Open Sourced under the MIT licence to add code to it yourself.
Here are some of the features already in OCRunner
- Integration with IDEs - Tests can be started in OCRunner via the command line, making it easy to add it to your build script.
- Clear, simple UI - View all your tests in a clear simple UI that gives an obvious Yes or No to whether you've passed
- View NSLogs and printfs - No need to hunt through the build log or console, view them straight from the OCRunner UI
What's to come
Here are some of the features planned for OCRunner in the future.
- Focused testing - Test individual test suites or single tests
- Testing History - Get historical data on your test runs